Fourth day of Spring

I'm sure we are all aware that is the 4th day of Spring. I don't know what the weather is like where you readers are, but here, where I live, it is snowing! I must say I am not too surprised, but a little bummed, that Spring isn't really quite here yet.
Sometimes, we can get disappointed by the weather, by people too. We are constantly being disappointed some way or the other. But God never disappoints. He is ever constant. We may think He has forgotten us, but that is never the case when we deeply look into the situation. But we can disappoint Him, as sinners. All the time. But He forgives us. And our minds cannot fathom that, because we are human. He is not. The Lord is amazing! I awed by Him, so very often! His mercy is new every morning, isn't that correct? He never will disappoint us. I love that. He has been my ever constant Lord, forever. He has never let me down. Done things that I didn't expect, yes, but never disappoints. And yet I disappoint Him. By being sulky when asked to do something, when I say something angrily to my sisters, ect. I know I will have consequences, but I also know that He will forgive me, a lowly sinner.
So, this fourth day of spring, even if it disappoints me just a little, I know it is a gift from Him, because He makes all things how they are. I have no doubt.
Give Him praise for this Spring, give Him glory for this day. He gives us love, shant we give something in return? Even though we need not?

In Christ,
Raechel

4 Responses So Far...Care to Share?:

Ruth said...

Wow,those were great thoughts Rae! I never really thought about it that way before! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to reading more!

HisPrincessWarrior said...

Dear LOV ladies!! (I'm not sure which one of you it was that left the sweet comment on my blog!=D)
first of all, this was a perfect post for today. It's been freezing rain all day today in MI and started out at 32 deg. :( NOT HAPPY LOL
But the insights that you shared were a tremendous blessing to me personally-- thankyou ever so much!
Secondly,
Yes, i have actually thought alot about getting a blog button but i had (okay HAVE =D) no idea of how to go about it! I've also in the past wished to have a blog design that went more with the theme of Princess Warrior, but also had no idea of how that could be accomplished either. I SO APPRECIATE your very kind offer to do both FOR FREE! that is SO KIND AND GENEROUS! Personally, I would LOVE it if you would do so! But I'd like to pray about it a little bit b4 I give you a definate answer! Would this be okay with you?? =D
Again, thank you so much for your sweet offer and comments on my blog!
I really like your blog, and plan to follow, btw!
Blessings and Luv in Christ,
Katie

Bekah said...

Thanks for sharing, Miss Rae! :) Loved it! :)

Raechel said...

Wow, thank you for the responsed gals! I am so blessed to be able to write here now :)
Katie, I'm glad the post was a blessing to you!! I am really glad God has me post it after all! I was kind of doubting...:) I wasn't the one who left the comment --I just now started as a writer here :)

Raechel