A verse and some thoughts

James 2:9

"But if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors."



You commit sin. That shook my heart. How many times have I shown partiality? To people, to animals, to things, to things to do with my spare time. Too many times I have done this. My sin is large in number. But my number of sins is wiped away, by asking these 3 words, "Please forgive me."

Whom am I asking to forgive me? The Lord of course. For He is the only One who can forgive my sins completely. He already has.

But this verse is quite clear, I think. God gives us rules to live by, to make our lives a joyous one, and most important, a glorious life when our bodies die. This verse only shows one of these such rules. It did shake me.

I'm obviously not pointing figures, or judging, because it's first of all not my place, and second of all, I am just as guilty of it. But please, take some time to search your heard, and think on this verse.

0 Responses So Far...Care to Share?: